Zoono does not use chemistry to kill germs – it uses physics. Zoono permanently bonds to surfaces and sets up a nano-molecular layer of pins which create a hostile barrier to germs that physically impale and destroy germs that come in contact with the Zoono layer. This method of action is why Zoono can keep working for up to 30 days on surfaces.
Zoono is a totally unique antimicrobial product. Zoono does not kill bacteria by poisoning. Instead, it creates a hostile barrier that resembles a “bed of nails” that punctures and kills microbes when they come in contact with it. This means that there is no possibility of bacteria building up an immunity (i.e., no super-bugs).
Zoono has been proven to provide long-lasting antimicrobial protection against a wide range of microorganisms, including bacteria (e.g., MRSA, VRE, salmonella, E. coli, listeria), viruses (e.g., norovirus, swine flu, influenza, herpes simplex type 1), fungi and mold. For a full list, please see our Safety & Effectiveness page.
Zoono kills mechanically. When Zoono is applied (and allowed to dry), it leaves a thin bonded film that, at the nano level, resembles millions of sword-shaped road spikes – spikes that attract and kill bacteria. Because Zoono does not change during this process, one single application can last for a month or more (depending on the surface and the application).
Spray GermFree24 directly on to the hands until the hands are moistened. Rub hands together until dry.
Once GermFree24 has dried, the one single application will provide protection for up to 24 hours. In fact, we say Zoono GermFree24 ONLY lasts for 24 hours not because the product stops working but because skin naturally exfoliates and when it falls off, it takes the Zoono with it.
A: The Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™ addresses and solves some of the most difficult problems that your customers face. It is the only solution that chemicals left to cause sickness or other negative reactions. With the Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™, you can permanently resolve these issues where your competition cannot.
A: We have a comprehensive Manual that you will receive after you become a licensed Just Gone™ dealer. Along with this there are videos on the exclusive website for our licensed dealers that will demonstrate how to use the products and equipment. Also, there will be videos and recorded webinars that will teach you how to market the Just Gone™ services. Also you will have exclusive access to a 24/7 phone line that is manned by a professional who can answer any of your questions and give you guidance on any project.
A: Our Clo2 products are the only industrial grade Chlorine Dioxide in the market.
We have the only products that is cost effective and has all the proper gram tablets and pouch’s for all Clo2 treatment job’s.
A: As long as you read the instructions and follow written instruction sheets
Just Gone™ is the safest product to use.
A: 1. Hotels, Motels, Inns, Resorts
• Apartments, Condos, Property Mgt. Companies, Home Rental Companies
• Real Estate Companies, Brokers, Agents, Home Inspectors
• Mobile Home Mfg., Mobile Home Parks, New and Used Mobile Home Dealers, Mobile Home Service & Maintenance Companies
• Insurance Companies, Mortgage Companies, Banks
• Oil Field Industry (Kills H2s)
• Auto Mfg., Auto Dealers, Auto Repair, Auto Parts Stores, Auto Painters, Auto Rental Companies (Airports best Places), Limo Companies, Taxi Companies
• RV Mfg., RV Dealers, RV Repair Companies, Camper Dealers, Camper Repair Companies
• Truck Mfg., Trucking Companies, Truck Hauling Companies, Truck Rental Companies, Trailer and Shipping Container Companies
• Aircraft Mfg., Aircraft Repair, Aircraft service & Maintenance Companies, Airports, Airline Companies
• Boat, House Boat & Yacht Mfg. Companies & Storage Companies, Lake Cabin Rentals, Lake Parks Bathrooms, Beach Bathrooms, Bait Shops,
Hunting Gear Shops & Scent Removal
• Public Transportation, Buses, Vans, Trains, Rest Stop Bathrooms
• Septic tank Companies, Public/Portable Toilets
• Air Conditioning & Heating Companies (Air Duct systems)
• Military, Police, Fire Departments, (Body Armor)
• Schools, Bathrooms, Locker rooms, Showers, Sports Gear
• Healthcare Facilities, Nursing Homes, Senior Care Facilities & Hospitals
• Food Mfg. Plants, Meat, Fish, Poultry Markets & Dairy Farms
• Restaurants, Bars, Pubs
• Second hand stores, Clothes, Furniture
• Veterinary Clinics, Kennels, Pet Stores, (Kills Provo)
• Storage unit Containers & Mini Storage Units
• City Morgues & Funeral Homes
• Dumpster Companies
• Fire & Flooded Homes & Buildings
• Retail, Hardware, Lumber, Farm Supply Stores, Carpet Stores
(Eliminates Formaldehyde Odor)
• Carpet Cleaning & Painting Contractor Companies
• Janitorial Service Companies, Janitorial Supply Retail Stores,
Janitorial Supply Distributors
• Law Enforcements Agencies – Police, Sheriff, DEA, FBI, (USES)
Holding Cells, Jail Cells, Prison Cells, Service Vehicles, Drug Labs, Meth etc.
• For cleanup sites that have had Murders, Suicides, etc., clo2 is a broad spectrum neutralizer for Blood-Borne Pathogen
• Consumers with problems!
A: Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™ is the most powerful deodorizing service available at this time. It can be used in liquid form to attack the source of the odor and it can be used as a gas to attack the residual odors that have adsorbed and absorbed into the materials and structure of homes, offices, cars, RV’s, Boats and any enclosed structure that has a foul odor that needs to be completely removed.
It leaves no harmful residue and completely eradicates all odors regardless of their type and intensity.
In addition to this, the Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™ service can be used to sanitize and destroy harmful bacteria that cause odors and disease. Difficult problems such as MERSA and other problematic bacterium are no match for Just Gone™.
If you are dealing with mold and mildew, this is the answer for elimination of and passing any Mold Spore count test by an Industrial Hygienist. Following simple, easy to use instructions, anyone can effectively reduce the presence of mold and mildew and their accompanying spores to less than ambient levels.
Below you will find many uses that you can utilize Clo2 in your Just Gone Services.
Clo2 Will Eliminate & Control
Problematic Odors, Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi
• Cigarette smoke odor in vehicles, homes, clothes, campers & furniture
• Fire smoke odor in homes, commercial buildings, clothes, furniture & other enclosed areas and personal possessions
• Oil Field Industry/ H2s gas emissions, crude oil, hydraulic oil, diesel, gasoline & other petroleum odors
• Marijuana, meth, cocaine, heroin, opium, hashish & many other narcotic odors
• Musty odors in basements
• HVAC drain pans
• Cat urine odor
• Dog urine and dander odor & eliminates Provo
• Skunk odor
• Dead animal odors
• Crime scene odors
• Incense odors
• Mold odors (See page 2)
• Book mold and its’ odors
• Air duct system molds and odors
• Auto/bus/truck/tractor/RV gasoline & diesel odor
• Military/Law Enforcement vehicle, body armor, gear & personal cell odors
• Fire Dept./vehicle, body gear odors & eliminates MRSA
• Hunting gear scent and odors
• Sport/Work protective gear and shoe odors & eliminates MRSA
• Locker room odors & eliminates MRSA
• Gym facilities/shower/locker & equipment odors & eliminates MRSA
• Trailers/Campers carpet & furniture Formaldehyde odors
• Hotel/Home liquor odor
• Nursing Home odors
• Health Care facility odors
• Public/Portable toilet odors
• Public transportation odors
• Sewage odors
• New paint odor
• Burnt/Rotten food including fish/shellfish/meat/poultry/eggs/spices and other odors
• House Boat/Yacht diesel, bilge, and head odors
• Wetsuit odor
• Bedbugs – 100% Elimination of all 5 stages (As of 2013)
• Ebola (as of 2014)
• C Diff (as of 2014)
• Hepa (as of 2014)
• Streptococcus Facalis Bacillus
Molds Clo2 is known to eliminate
• Bipolaris/Drechslera group
• Cladosporium sp.
• Cladosporium sphaerospermum
• And Many More
Clo2 is perfect for Homes, Basements, Apartment Buildings, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Heath Care Facilities, Law Enforcement Facilities, Hotels, Motels, Commercial Buildings, Warehouses, Restaurants, Bars, Gyms, Containers, Kennels, Dumpsters, Storage Units, Cabins, Yachts, Shipping Containers & all types of Vehicles!
A: Unfortunately, the word “chlorine” is found in both Chlorine Dioxide (Clo2) and Chlorine Bleach (NaCIO). This has led to a lot of confusion.
• Does NOT release free chlorine
• Does NOT release harmful byproducts
• Highly effective on bacteria, virus, protozoa, algae, fungus
• Long term residual disinfection effectiveness
• Non-corrosive, Does not react with ammonia
• Microbes do not build resistance
• Broad spectrum antimicrobial
• Kills spores
• Effective at an wide range of ph
• Releases free chlorine
• Releases harmful hypochlorous acid
• Very low disinfection on bacteria, virus, protozoa, algae, fungus
• Shorter effectiveness on water treatment
• Very toxic reaction with ammonia
• Microbes build resistance to bleach
• Narrow spectrum antimicrobial
• Does not kill spores
• Reaction greatly affected by ph
A: Most people have never heard of Chlorine Dioxide (Clo2). Or else they think its bleach (which is Sodium Hypochlorite or NsCIO). Like bleach, Clo2 is used as a sanitizer and bleaching agent. Unlike bleach, Clo2 is safe to use, does not leave toxic residue. Chlorine Dioxide oxygenates products rather than chlorinating them. Clo2 is considered a “friendly” Deodorizer, Sanitizer and Disinfectant.
There are a lot of pathogenic organisms out there that can cause chaos.
Clo2 is highly effective on most bacteria, virus, fungi, mold spores, algae, and blood borne pathogens, protozoa, yeast and biofilms.
Some names you might recognize are;
Legionella – Salmonella – Cryptosporidium – Giardia Cysts – Coliforms
Listeria – Shigella – Staph – Norovirus – Influenza – Anthrax – Cholera
E-coli – Hepatitis – Hepa Virus – EBOLA – C Diff – MARS – MERSA