What is Zoono?
Zoono can be applied as a mist, as a spray, even brushed onto a surface or used as a dip. It does not require mixing and is safe to handle / safe to store. When the Zoono application dries, the micro thin coating forms a very strong bond with the treated surface. It can be likened to having millions of sword shaped “road spikes” on the surface – each of which will attract, pierce and either kill or inactivate the pathogen. Just like a pin popping a balloon.
Because it does not diminish in strength in relation to the number of pathogens killed, the Zoono molecule (the Zoono “Sword”) is capable of attacking new bacteria cells again and again – with only a single application. And because it does not kill the pathogen by poisoning with toxic chemicals, the pathogens cannot adapt to it so there is no possibility of immunity developing (i.e. no mutation / no possibility of superbugs).
Zoono is colorless, odorless, non-leaching, environmentally safe, non-corrosive and whilst completely safe for humans and animals, is deadly for a wide range of bacteria, mold, fungi, yeasts and viruses.
All Zoono products have been extensively tested by accredited laboratories, universities and testing facilities in the USA, UK, Australia, Turkey, Germany, Japan, China and New Zealand. Test Results are posted on the www.zoono.com website.
Zoono has been proven to have a long lasting antimicrobial effect on a variety of pathogens whilst having a similar LD50 toxicity level to that of Vitamin C. At the same time, Zoono enjoys a New Zealand Food Safety Authority Approval and is considered to be “Food Safe” and able to be used in extreme hygiene environments including abattoirs, fish processing, poultry processing and pharmaceutical plants.
COMPARISON BETWEEN ZOONO BRANDS AND TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS
Need Service Now? Don’t Wait Any Longer
Find A DEALER Near You
Top rated FAQ Questions
How does Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™ (Chlorine Dioxide) Work?
Most people have never heard of Chlorine Dioxide (Clo2). Or else they think its bleach (which is Sodium Hypochlorite or NsCIO). Like bleach, Clo2 is used as a sanitizer and bleaching agent. Unlike bleach, Clo2 is safe to use, does not leave toxic residue. Chlorine Dioxide oxygenates products rather than chlorinating them. Clo2 is considered a “friendly” Deodorizer, Sanitizer and Disinfectant.
There are a lot of pathogenic organisms out there that can cause chaos.
Clo2 is highly effective on most bacteria, virus, fungi, mold spores, algae, and blood borne pathogens, protozoa, yeast and biofilms.
Some names you might recognize are;
Legionella – Salmonella – Cryptosporidium – Giardia Cysts – Coliforms
Listeria – Shigella – Staph – Norovirus – Influenza – Anthrax – Cholera
E-coli – Hepatitis – Hepa Virus – EBOLA – C Diff – MARS – MERSA
Is Chlorine Dioxide non-toxic? What about residue?
Chlorine Dioxide is residue free as the active ingredients break down to naturally found products in the environment, primarily salt and water. It is environmentally friendly and has no harsh reactions on your skin.
Can Chlorine Dioxide be used on hard Surfaces?
Absolutely, it is ideal for use as a hard surface cleaner because with minimal surface time it is highly effective against many different organisms.